Join the Wizard’s email list!
- Barbara on Overwhelmed? Try these quick remedies
- What’s your leap? | Wizard of Ease on Declare your independence
- Yoga and peace | Engaging Peace on Easy Gentle Yoga: The Yoga of Relaxation
- kathiemm on The natural connection
- Pat Daniel on Driving the speed limit
- Betsy Disharoon on Clarity creates ease
- Betsy Disharoon on Driving the speed limit
Tagsaccomplishment action anxiety calm cat clutter contentment creativity decision-making ease effectiveness empowerment energy fear flow freedom guilt habit happiness hurry Independence Day inspiration inspire intuition meaning meditation overwhelm perfectionism Princess of Ease problem problem-solving procrastination relaxation resistance satisfaction silence stress struggle time time management to do list trust wisdom worry yoga
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Have you ever walked a labyrinth? Perhaps you’ve done one of those twisty-turny mazes… Continue reading
Have you ever felt “stuck,” as if you’re in a rut that keeps getting deeper–and there’s no way out? Your problem may be a lack of inspiration. I see this in individuals who are stuck in their careers or life … Continue reading
When was the last time you felt inspired? Really inspired? I once had a charismatic boss who held an inspired vision of possibility as well as the gift of oratory that evoked a powerful emotional response on the part of … Continue reading
Advice from the Princess of Ease: When you need a pillow, even a laundry basket will do.
In the last post, we explored the idea of “no hurry, no worry.” Now it’s your turn to experience this practice. → Try this. You might want to experiment with this technique–perhaps not for a whole day, but for an … Continue reading