Join the Wizard’s email list!
- Barbara on Overwhelmed? Try these quick remedies
- What’s your leap? | Wizard of Ease on Declare your independence
- Yoga and peace | Engaging Peace on Easy Gentle Yoga: The Yoga of Relaxation
- kathiemm on The natural connection
- Pat Daniel on Driving the speed limit
- Betsy Disharoon on Clarity creates ease
- Betsy Disharoon on Driving the speed limit
Tagsaccomplishment action anxiety calm cat clutter contentment creativity decision-making ease effectiveness empowerment energy fear flow freedom guilt habit happiness hurry Independence Day inspiration inspire intuition meaning meditation overwhelm perfectionism Princess of Ease problem problem-solving procrastination relaxation resistance satisfaction silence stress struggle time time management to do list trust wisdom worry yoga
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Ah, the lowly scissors. I picked up a pair this morning and cut some paper, then paused to marvel—perhaps for the first time—at the simplicity and value of this tool. Since I was a preschooler, clumsily wielding blunt-edged paper scissors, … Continue reading
Grappling with a question; turning it over in my mind. Then a small airplane flies overhead — an opportunity to remember my mom, who was a WASP (Women Airforce Service Pilots) during World War II and an Alaskan bush pilot … Continue reading
What’s bugging you? Perhaps the answer to this question comes to you quickly: missed deadline at work, quarrel with your teenager, lack of sleep, worry about… Continue reading
Advice from the Princess of Ease: A good companion respects your need for silence.