Join the Wizard’s email list!
- Barbara on Overwhelmed? Try these quick remedies
- What’s your leap? | Wizard of Ease on Declare your independence
- Yoga and peace | Engaging Peace on Easy Gentle Yoga: The Yoga of Relaxation
- kathiemm on The natural connection
- Pat Daniel on Driving the speed limit
- Betsy Disharoon on Clarity creates ease
- Betsy Disharoon on Driving the speed limit
Tagsaccomplishment action anxiety calm cat clutter contentment creativity decision-making ease effectiveness empowerment energy fear flow freedom guilt habit happiness hurry Independence Day inspiration inspire intuition meaning meditation overwhelm perfectionism Princess of Ease problem problem-solving procrastination relaxation resistance satisfaction silence stress struggle time time management to do list trust wisdom worry yoga
Monthly Archives: August 2011
You know the feeling–everything needs to be done at the same time; there aren’t enough hours in the day; the avalanche of demands is so enormous that you get paralyzed and can’t take action. When that awful feeling of overwhelm … Continue reading
Advice from the Princess of Ease: Before summer disappears, spend some quality time with nature.