Join the Wizard’s email list!
- Barbara on Overwhelmed? Try these quick remedies
- What’s your leap? | Wizard of Ease on Declare your independence
- Yoga and peace | Engaging Peace on Easy Gentle Yoga: The Yoga of Relaxation
- kathiemm on The natural connection
- Pat Daniel on Driving the speed limit
- Betsy Disharoon on Clarity creates ease
- Betsy Disharoon on Driving the speed limit
Tagsaccomplishment action anxiety calm cat clutter contentment creativity decision-making ease effectiveness empowerment energy fear flow freedom guilt habit happiness hurry Independence Day inspiration inspire intuition meaning meditation overwhelm perfectionism Princess of Ease problem problem-solving procrastination relaxation resistance satisfaction silence stress struggle time time management to do list trust wisdom worry yoga
Author Archives: Princess of Ease
Advice from the Princess of Ease: Find something to purr about today.
Advice from the Princess of Ease: Before summer disappears, spend some quality time with nature.
Advice from the Princess of Ease: Don’t be one of those humans who suffers from fatigue, weight gain, irritability and other health problems due to lack of sleep. Instead, pay attention to your body and do what I do. When … Continue reading
Advice from the Princess of Ease: A good companion respects your need for silence.
Advice from the Princess of Ease: When you need a pillow, even a laundry basket will do.