Join the Wizard’s email list!
- Barbara on Overwhelmed? Try these quick remedies
- What’s your leap? | Wizard of Ease on Declare your independence
- Yoga and peace | Engaging Peace on Easy Gentle Yoga: The Yoga of Relaxation
- kathiemm on The natural connection
- Pat Daniel on Driving the speed limit
- Betsy Disharoon on Clarity creates ease
- Betsy Disharoon on Driving the speed limit
Tagsaccomplishment action anxiety calm cat clutter contentment creativity decision-making ease effectiveness empowerment energy fear flow freedom guilt habit happiness hurry Independence Day inspiration inspire intuition meaning meditation overwhelm perfectionism Princess of Ease problem problem-solving procrastination relaxation resistance satisfaction silence stress struggle time time management to do list trust wisdom worry yoga
Tag Archives: contentment
Advice from the Princess of Ease: Find something to purr about today.
A friend told me about her Sabbath practice of “no hurry, no worry,” so I decided to give it a try. On Sundays, I attempt to live a full day without rushing and without fretting. By doing this, I have … Continue reading